- Change and transformation specialist
- Coaching and mentoring
- Workshop facilitation
- Portfolio and programme audits
- Interim leadership
- Process, culture and management training
- Relationships with high-end outsourcing companies, boutique consultancies
- Global network of associates, internationally mobile
- Blogger, tweeter, speaker, contributor to studies and white papers
Julie first discovered eXtreme Programming in the nineties as a young developer. In the early 2000’s she started using Scrum while delivering a pan-Asian change programme that had many companies and cultures working together. In 2007 Julie joined a small Californian company that is now known as one of the best US companies to work for. It is here that Julie honed her Agile skills and resolved to dedicate her future to helping everyone feel the success of working with a motivated group of people who trust, deliver and have fun.
Since 2008 Julie has been coaching organisations in how to leverage Agile and the various methods that surround it. She has taught and coached in the UK, US, Canada, Germany, Ireland and India – often a combination of any of the above.
Julie’s expertise is in planning, from portfolio to iteration, her most recent work has been with the Cabinet Office consulting on the topic of corporate and delivery governance. Her interest remains the people, and she invests in continuous education and practice to further understand that which contributes to successful transformation of individuals and interactions.
When Julie is not musing or blogging or reading she can be found traveling the world or cycling.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Problem Solving Leader (PSL), Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) in progress.
- Financials services: trading, investment, insurance, retail banking
- Public sector: Central Government, Department and Agencies, Geospatial
- Other: Telecoms, Utilities, Digital Media, Media, eCommerce, B2B, B2C
- Mentoring and coaching (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban)
- Management coaching and mentoring
- Scaling Agile co-located, dis-located and offshore
- Internationally mobile in UK, Europe, North America and Asia/India
- Agile training (SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP, Experiential and bespoke)
“I had the absolute pleasure of working with Julie on a recent Agile Transformation project. Julie was not only a source of expert knowledge and support, but her ability to understand the big picture and enable others to do so was extraordinary. ” – Client