Creative and technical senior agile delivery consultant with proven experience of leading successful change programmes and producing award winning global products using web and mobile technology.Starting out as an Avionics Engineer in the British Army, I now focus on fixing and building teams (rather than helicopters), empowering them to deliver world-class solutions through iterative, Agile methods, LEAN principles and the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe).I lead large agile transformation programmes for global brands, helping them engage with their customers on mobile, social and web using robust technology and beautiful design.
- Experienced at delivering large programmes using agile, scrum, lean and SAFe
- Focused on delivery of functional user stories, quality code and beautiful design
- Pragmatic Product Owner ensuring the delivery of valuable key business requirements
- Positively affects culture change through agile management (approach, tools, practices)
- Managing globally distributed teams, production partners and clients
- Award winning Executive Producer for global integrated marketing campaigns for brands such as Nike, Beats By Dre, Shell, HSBC, Audi and O2.
- Product Manager for the delivery of large scale IT development, including Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Point of Sale for 18 brands in the £5.5bn Travis Perkins Group.
- Delivered cross government IBM Rational tooling strategy for largest government enterprise agile programme in Europe of £2.2bn
Outside of the office you can find me either on a building site developing property, in the garage building my kit car or in a plane working towards my Private Pilot’s License.
- Retail, eCommerce, B2B, B2C
- Digital Media
- Integrated global marketing
- Business Development
- Management coaching and mentoring
- Recruitment management
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Mentoring and coaching (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Continuous Delivery
- Scaling Agile co-located and USA, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia
- Agile training (SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP)